We accept guest posts on our website. If you are a hairstylist, a barber, or any other hair professional you’re welcome to contact us and submit your article. In exchange, we will create a personal contributor’s page for you, so that you can improve your online visibility.
How do we credit writers:
Each writer will get their own author’s page with the following elements:
- Up to one (1) do-follow link in your author bio.
- Contributor’s picture
- Links to social accounts
Example of an author’s page: https://haircutinspiration.com/contributor/danny-puopolo/
- At least 800 words, the writing style should be professional but still approachable, an easy-going conversation with our readers.
- The content should be relevant to the topic.
- You must be the author of the content, we don’t accept plagiarism.
- Please avoid redundant content.
- The article cannot be published anywhere on the Internet before.
- We reserve the right to not accept the initial draft if upon review we find there’s room for improvement to better fit our website’s character.
- We reserve the right to make final adjustments before publishing your post.
- We’d be pleased to accept any images you own the copyrights to that are relevant to the content and publish them along with your work.
- We reserve the right to not publish your work if upon rounds of reviews we find it doesn’t fit well with our magazine’s character.
How to submit?
- Check our contact page to find out who to send emails to.
- Attach the article as a PDF document
- Attach images separately as JPG files (if any)