We’re always looking for new authors. If you have an idea that will challenge and inspire our readers, we want to hear about it. If you have knowledge of men’s hairstyles and/or work in the hair/fashion industry, we want to hear from you!
What we’re looking for
Submit a rough draft or a short pitch along with an outline. The more complete the submission is, the better feedback you can expect. Please bear in mind that we can only accept original content – we do not publish anything that’s been already published elsewhere.
Before you start please take your time to review the information below:
- Consider the category for the post you’d like to write (Hairstyles, Trends, Advice, Boys etc.). Of course, some of these categories can be cross-applied but stick to one for your post.
- Write in US English, use a professional but friendly and approachable style.
- Please include an author bio in your e-mail of about 2-3 sentences.
- Your post must not have been published before anywhere on the web.
- We’ll review your post, make edits if needed, and send you feedback in one to two weeks.
How to submit
Email us your submission. We usually prefer articles as Google documents, .docx, .pdf files. You can also send us a plain text file, or a link to an HTML document. (Please do not send a ZIP file unless requested.)